Uncategorized

Even if know what’s coming, you have to roll with it. . .

12.9.19 Over Thanksgiving week, my hubby, who already has Alzheimer’s disease, had two tiny strokes; they are called TIAs, Transient Ischemic Attacks.  These events came and went very quickly. He lost his balance and his right side went weak, his speech slurred momentarily and, within five or ten minutes, he was back to being his …

Even if know what’s coming, you have to roll with it. . . Read More »

Courage

10.25.19 “Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.” ― Brené Brown Remember when they told you that“80 percent of success is just showing up”? Well, that was just half of the Woody Allen quote, the rest says, “20 percent is what you’re showing up FOR!” So, I’m with Brene on this one. Showing …

Courage Read More »